Lots of people love making coffee for their friends & family. It's for you, your friends & your loved ones that I write this book! I dedicate in the hopes that I can make your summers more delightful, more refreshing...
For the Love of Iced Coffee Ebook
PurelyCoffeeBeans introduces my new Iced Coffee Book. Interested in making iced coffee this summer? You will have to read "For the Love of Iced Coffee Ebook"...
This ebook will teach you:
- how to make iced coffee;
- basic iced coffee recipes;
- includes some wonderful readers' recipes that are a little more exotic; and
- find out what to buy, what to avoid, and what to try.
There's a trove of stuff that will help you discover the real treasure: For the Love of Iced Coffee.
FYI: buying a product from a link on PurelyCoffeeBeans.com may earn me a small commission. Sincere thanks for your support!
The chapter contents are as follows:
- Chapter 1: Let's Make Iced Coffee
- Chapter 2: Yes You Can Make It & What You Need
- Chapter 3: Top Ten Iced Coffee Readers' Recipes
- Chapter 4: Cold Brew Coffee: Coffee to Chill!
- Chapter 5: Iced Coffee Calories Loaded
- Chapter 6: Now for Something Exotic
- Chapter 7: Little Tips & Suggestions
Here’s the blurb to entice you and the cover, too!
In “For the Love of Iced Coffee”, explore the many of variations that have evolved in this refreshing drink; find recipes, tips & methods to make great iced coffee at home; and learn how to prepare, serve and enjoy the real iced coffee. Enjoy!
I'd love you to read my extract from the book.
Chapter 1: Let's Make Iced Coffee
This is where we learn how to make iced coffee. And no wonder...!
Goodness! It's hot here! 36C and 37C at the high points, so there's nothing so refreshing as an iced coffee made well; nothing so disgusting as one that's made badly! Who wants that?!
Refreshingly icy, strong and delicious flavors, served the way you want!
I'm so pleased to be writing this book so you can find out:
• how to make great tasting iced coffee,
• how to save money making it at home, and
• share my love for this delicious & refreshing drink!
Lastly, I hope that you can come join me at PurelyCoffeeBeans.com where I write about all things coffee.
But first, I want you to know the "Secret of Iced Coffee"! It’s no longer a secret! You won’t just find it at Starbucks! Lots of places serve it these days!
Around the world, many countries have invented their own way to enjoy coffee as a chilled drink for warmer climes and hotter times. Let's take a quick look:
• In Italy caffe freddo is popular; espresso is put in a freezer until it turns to slush and is served on hot days.
• In Greece the coffee is prepared as a Frappe, blended with an electric hand mixer so that it has a foamy top. Other cold coffee drinks popular in Greece are cappuccino freddo and espresso.
• In Australia, where it's been served and sold commercially since the late 1800's, it comes in syrup form. In fact, iced coffee outsells the most popular cola drink in Australia and its sales figures come close to those of beer.
• In Chile, it is called Helado. Coffee powder or espresso is combined with cream, cinnamon and vanilla, sugar and often ice cream flavored with ground almonds. Although it sounds like a heavy, filling drink it is very refreshing and nearly everyone drinks it at least once a day in the summertime.
• India has its own cold coffee drink which consists of instant coffee blended with cold milk. Israel's drinkers enjoy a type of "slushie" which uses coffee, crushed ice, sugar and milk.
Many other countries also prepare iced coffee, including Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia and more.
However it is made, the common factors are: good coffee and generous proportions of ice. Then there’s an added dash – generous spoonful of sweetness!
And it’s easy to understand why, in summer, iced coffee is one treat that is always welcome on a hot and sultry day.
To read the rest of the book, you can read it for free on Kindle or purchase the book, click: "Buy For the Love of Iced Coffee" eBook on Amazon Now
If you'd like to receive the extract in PDF form, please sign up to the newsletter! It's available in every edition from 12/1/2019!
You'll also find the best tips for making coffee, as well as lots of advice on top quality coffee makers, readers' suggestions and much much more...
So there's lots to discover, lots to learn, lots to drink, and even lots to share with your friends.
Now that we’ve brewed up a storm…
Now bookmark this page, or subscribe to the newsletter! You are always welcome to come back… ANY time!
Or perhaps you just need to put your feet up and make a cuppa, already? Don’t let me stop you!
Sign up to get my coffee newsletter regularly: with blog news, promotions, tips and advice. All to help YOU find, make and drink a truly great cup of coffee…! You’ll also get my latest book when it becomes available!
Don’t worry — your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it only to send you The Purely Coffee Beans Perks Ezine plus freebies!
What a few people have recently said
“Oh, and may I say that this is probably the best blockbuilder site I’ve ever seen? What impresses me the most is how you’ve got so many systems in place that are so up-to-the-minute and smart, ... It’s fresh and modern, has all the bells and whistles. … Anyway. Nice job!!”
Lynne Mason, Washington from Electric Cars ARE for Girls.
“I have recently spent some time perusing a few of ‘Purely Coffee Beans’ entries, and I must say I am quite impressed!”
J.M., THE EAST INDIA COMPANY FINE FOODS LTD.
“I like your site, very well done, nice to navigate and easy to read.”
“I’m a big fan of your site.”
“Your website about coffee is really gorgeous”
“What a great site, answers all questions, and stops the big companies from fooling the consumers.”
For more information and recipes on to our How To Make Coffee Page