What Coffee Questions Will You Ask?
Submit your question using this form!
Now if you get the chance to ask a question, and it is answered (I don't promise I'll answer every question, but I'll try!) here, please share the page with your friends, co-workers and family! I'd surely appreciate it!
You may have come here from Quora, where I answer a lot of coffee questions. In fact, my answers have been viewed a total of 53,000 times!
Perhaps you are looking for a specific answer but can't find. Would you like to ask some coffee questions about coffee, coffee beans, coffee making or much more? If so, this is the place to do it. I'll work really hard to answer your coffee question as accurately and informatively as we can. I will initially post all approved submissions regardless of whether I have an answer for them so that readers here may be able to help as well.
I've had quite a few replies to my submissions, and would like to share much more of these with readers. Eventually, we will have a real archive of answered questions, so that those of you who have questions may be able to check if your question has already been answered, or rate other questions and answers!
I reserve the right to approve, edit, correct and modify submission as necessary for publication on this site as I see fit, according to the site's TOS.
Welcome to the PurelyCoffeeBeans Podcast
Episode/Podcast #1 provides Tips, Advice & Help for Making Great Coffee and Espresso-based Drinks.
We'll look at things like: how to make coffee, how to buy coffee beans, grinding coffee, coffee recipes and much more for coffee lovers everywhere!
If you'd like to listen to the new Podcast, just click and open this window in a new page. You'll find options to listen live, download via the iTunes Page. Other options are also available, too.
Listen to the Podcast on PurelyCoffeeBeans
This is the first, and so far, the only episode in the PurelyCoffeeBeans.com Podcast Series! I didn't use my own voice for this episode... but so far I haven't plucked up the courage to do my own podcast!
Please give me some encouragement for Episode 2: What would you like to hear? Do you have any questions or expectations? I'd love to hear from you.
In the meantime, let me share this with you once again!
Recently answered questions
FAQ on how to make coffee: questions from readers! Enjoy! #1 – Does the coffee bean matter when used for a latte? #2 – My coffee is really weak! What can I do? #3 – What kind of quality coffee bean should I take on my trip? #1 – Does the coffee bean matter when used for a… Read More »
Recently Answered Questions
- Can the Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker Make Espresso?
- Follow Up: Natural Water Process Decaffeinated Coffee
- How much water for 100 grams of coffee? Let’s Answer Soh’s Question
- I have a Tim Hortons Coffee Maker and the coffee is not very hot.
- Kirkland Sumatra goes missing: What can I do?
- Naturally Decaffeinated Coffee: House Blend Kirkland Decaf – natural?
- Reader’s Question: How much caffeine is in Kirkland brand coffee?
- Reader’s Questions: How do you remove coffee stains from a coffee maker hot plate?
- Reader’s Questions: Why does my coffee machine keep flooding?
- The Keurig or Nespresso? Which coffee maker should I buy?
- WCIF: French Drip Coffee Makers
- What happened to my coffee? Was Millstone Coffee Discontinued?
- Which coffee beans make the strongest coffee you can drink? Why?
- Yuban Decaf Coffee – What process does Heinz Kraft use?